12.3 Southward School - 1912.

 
 
   
 
 
  12.3 Southward School - 1912. The city expanded its’ boundaries in 1900 and1912, with this school built on Wattsville Road on the south-west perimeter. It later became the Elks Lodge, but was converted to a large home in the 1990’s. No known photo exists of the early exterior, but here classes assemble outside the arched glass
front door. CBK.1981.043.001
 

Next Image

Gallery Contents