12.4 The Manual Training School - 1912

 
 
   
 
 
  12.4 The Manual Training School - 1912 was built at the back of Central School playground for developing trades skills. In the 1980’s, it was connected to a new Health Building built adjacent, for use by the general community. The Health Building became the Cranbrook Public Library in the 2000’s. CBK.2001.001.008
 

Next Image

Gallery Contents