24.5 The Armouries addition to the south-west end of the building.

 
 
   
 
 
 

24.5 The Armouries addition to the south-west end of the building. This 1950’s view shows the Armouries addition to one end of the Railway-YMCA at the far left, with its tall windows. After serving as the Boy’s & Girls Club for several years, it was demolished in 1974 - the last major heritage structure in the City to suffer that fate. CBK.1995.005.041

 

Gallery Contents